- The program teaches you about eating healthily and does not just give you strict rules that you need to follow. You'll hardly realise that you are on a diet!
- Once you get to your goal weight, you are given help so that you can maintain that weight; this is sometimes the hardest part of weight loss
- You can do it all from the comfort of your own home and in your own time. This is the perfect option for those with busy lifestyles.
- You can still eat your favorite foods. It is all about eating in moderation and not about completely cutting out different foods.
- There are lots of success stories, which are great to keep the motivation going.
- There is an online community, full of people who are willing to offer help with losing weight. Many have already reached their goal weight and have tips that could help you.
- The online forums have a variety of challenges to join in with to help you lose weight and stay motivated. Some of the challenges are based on exercise goals but some are for weigh loss goals.
- It can take some time to lose weight; the plan is focused on a healthy weight loss, which is between 1lb and 2lb per week.
- You will need motivation to keep going on the plan. It's best if you have support from the family or someone else to follow the plan with.