Weekly Weight Loss 19, 20 and 21

Has it really been three weeks since I've updated this? Sorry!

Week 19 I lost 1lb
Week 20 I lost 1 1/2 lb - as was 1/2 lb off the 2st mark.
Week 21 I gained a pound.

I was doing so well until last week.

What Did I Do?

I admit that I went well over my points allowance last week. It's no excuse but I was at my daughter's christening, where we had a buffet and I ate without really thinking. It was worth that pound though and I was expecting much worse so I'm not too disappointed.

I was more disappointed the week before when I was just 1/2lb away from my 2st target. Every milestone I have, I'm usually 1/2lb away. Never mind; hopefully I'll get it next week.

What Will I Do This Week?

Update this for a start! But other than that, I've been tracking and will continue that for the rest of the week. I know I've been good - good enough for a takeaway treat tonight.

I'm also going to go back to updating this blog once a week with a post. I've created a blogging calendar up to June to make sure that I update something each week. You'll have regular posts to help with losing weight instead of just my weekly weight loss posts - that don't always happen!

How is your weight loss going? Are you worried about Easter? Check out my latest post on dealing with weight loss over Easter. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight