Weekly Weight Loss Week 31

This week I lost an amazing 3lbs.

I hit my Silver Seven target and gotten a bit into the next one. My next aim is to get to 11st and then I'm at a healthy BMI!

I didn't do much different this week. In fact, I almost went over my pro points allowance and had to claw it back on the last couple of days. I think this actually helped.

I've always found that the more I eat, the better I do at the scales. I think this is because the body wants that food and it helps to keep the metabolism up.

I've been taking raspberry ketones

I will also admit that I've been taking raspberry ketones. They started off as a product review but I've had so much energy from them that I've decided to keep them up. They're supposed to speed up the metabolism so I'm wondering if they have helped.

I'll keep taking them for the next week and will report back how I do.

Sometimes the weight goes on the week after

It's important for me to be good this week. Sometimes, you will see the weight go on/off the week after you expect it to. I'm sticking to my pro points allowance and going as close to the maximum as possible.

I'm going to keep tracking and do more exercise. I managed to earn 3pp yesterday just by walking around and taking things to the skip! I'm at the in-laws tomorrow but we are going to visit some old work friends so that will take some walking and will hopefully earn me more activity pro points.

How is your weight loss going? I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight