The Remote Control Buttons That Help Me With Weight Loss



This week at Weight Watchers has all been about staying in control when we socialize. It’s not the easiest thing to do, but I’ve been using a remote control as a way to offer tips to help with weight loss.

Remotes tend to have the same buttons. There are certain ones that help with weight loss more than others. These are the ones that help me.
Image: Pixabay

The Rewind Button

This is so important for weight loss, whatever plan you follow. It’s worth rewinding and looking back over your journey.

The next time a social event comes up, think back at how you handled them in the past. Did you lose weight and how did you do it? If not, what did you do that you could do differently this time?

I regularly use the rewind button. It’s what I love about tracking, especially through my Weight Watchers app. There’s the chance to look back over years of tracking.

The Fast Forward Button

Fast forward to think about where you want to be in the future. What do you want to get out of a social event with your weight loss? What problems could you face?

Fast forwarding like this helps you plan for the events. How will you handle the buffets? What can you do to handle those who tell you “just one more won’t hurt?”

Change the Channel

With Weight Watchers, we have two plans: The propoints plan and the filling and healthy approach. Could it be worth changing the plan that you’re following for your socializing events? Could that help with your weight loss?

Whenever I go to Toby Carvery, I’ll follow a filling and healthy day, even though I usually propoint. It gives me more freedom and means I get to enjoy the day out.

Those are the three buttons I use to help me with weight loss. What buttons can you use to help yours?

Comments

  1. What a great analogy! And it totally makes sense. Next time I am wavering, I'm definitely going to have to activate my inner rewind and forward buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this post really got me thinking...I always like reading new perspectives, or new spins on common things like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't take all the credit as it was Weight Watchers that brought it up, but it really did get me thinking. You're welcome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight