100 Day Challenge Day 6: Slightly Over but Still in Control




I’m updating a day later than expected. Yesterday ended up being a day away from the computer the whole time, but that doesn’t mean I got off track! No, I’m still on track to complete the 100 Day Challenge.

Day 6 was Tuesday and I did go slightly over my daily pro points. This is what the weekly pro points is for. I ended the day on 27 out of 26, so I wasn’t even that bad! The extra points came from a packet of crisps my husband opened. I already knew the pro points for them and decided that the extra from my weekly was well worth it.

That takes me to 13 weekly pro points left and two days left until the new weeklies come into play. I’m trying to save them for Friday night. The hubby is away and the plan is to tuck into a Chinese takeaway since I don’t feel like cooking just for me. We’ll see if that actually works out, though. I might decide to cook in the end just to save on the pro points.

I didn’t earn any activity pro points on Tuesday, unfortunately. I didn’t even get my Fitbit targets, because it was just one of those days. As a Weight Watchers Leader, I still struggle at times. I know exactly what you’re all going through when it comes to weight loss (and sometimes gains).

The good news is that I’m still in control and happily plodding along with the 100 Day Challenge. I’ll update yesterday’s a little later today. I’m super busy today, though, covering three classes. My lunch is already planned and I’m taking fruit with me to snack on.

Staying on track while out on the go

As I said, Tuesday was one of those days and today I’m going to have to stay on track while on the go. That’s not going to be that difficult thanks to the Weight Watchers app. I always have my phone, so I always have the app.

It’s one of those things that I really do rave about to my members. Once I got a smartphone, the app became my best friend. I don’t even know how I managed to track without it! I remember the days of tracking everything online, but this has definitely made it a ton easier. If you’re doing Weight Watchers, I really do recommend it.

Until later today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight