100 Day Challenge Days 41 and 42: Considering the Filling and Healthy Approach



I’m joining the blog post for days 41 and 42 on the 100 Day Challenge together. I didn’t post yesterday because once again, I was super busy and barely got a minute to myself. Actually, the minute I did get, I ended up napping for much longer than I really wanted to (but my body needed it).

I have stuck to my daily pro points allowance but it’s been difficult. Actually, Tuesday I was a little under because I was trying so hard to save my pro points for the evening and then we didn’t end up eating that much. Yesterday was the exact opposite. It seems that if I know I don’t have anything to fall back on, I struggle the most.

So, I’m going to give the filling and healthy approach a try. That means I don’t have my daily pro points allowance and focus on the foods that are highlighted green in my books. The majority of food that I eat is filling and healthy anyway. Anything that isn’t green is taken from my weekly or activity pro points allowance.

There are a few benefits to filling and healthy. One of the main ones is that since I seem to be hungrier at the moment, I don’t have to worry too much about it. I just have to make good choices and I can do that quite easily in the house. The hardest part will be eating out but we don’t do that as much. I can also switch my days, so some days I can do pro points if I find that I’m not going to be able to stick to filling and healthy foods.

Making changes and listening to the body is important. That’s what I’m doing now to see if it helps me lose more weight and not feel as hungry and sluggish as I do at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight