100 Day Challenge: The Catch Up



So I haven’t been blogging about the 100 Day Challenge for a while. That doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing it. I have been tracking and watching what I’ve been eating. But for one reason or another I just haven’t pulled myself to the computer to blog about it.

I know, that’s bad of me. But sometimes we need a break before we burn ourselves out. I’m not going to spend the whole post going through everything that I did and what I’ve not been doing over the last almost two weeks. Yes, my last blog post was June 2 and it’s now June 15! Naughty, Lexi, indeed!
I’m onto day 66 of the 100 Day Challenge. Unfortunately, I’ve not been great on the plan, but I’ve tracked it all. I know exactly what I’ve done wrong and I know what to do to fix things over the next third of the 100 Day Challenge.

First of all, I have been ill. Eating hasn’t been easy and all I’ve really wanted are water-based foods like melon, apples, celery and tomatoes. I’ve also been drinking a lot of water. Other food just feels too stodgy to eat, and leaves me feeling worse. So, I’ve been listening to my body. It does mean that pro-pointing has been hard. Most of the food I’ve eaten hasn’t given me enough pro-points because most of them are zero. The others have been very low, and I’ve not been able to eat much of them. Last night we grilled some chicken and chopped it up to have with a salad and I managed two small pieces! That is not like me normally!

So, I’m having to take each day as it comes. The scales definitely show that not eating enough is just as bad as eating too much. In the first week I gained 4lbs! That’s a lot, and took me way over the 2lbs that I’ve been fluctuating between. Since then, I’ve stayed the same each week. Well, I say each week. I chose against weighing myself this week because I just didn’t want the scales to tell me something I already know. I can tell in my clothes that I’m not where I should be—and definitely nowhere near where I want to be.

I’m now 12lbs away from the goal that I want. But that’s not something I’m focusing on right now. I need to focus on getting better and right now just eating what I can stomach.

I’m not giving up on the 100 Day Challenge. Motivation isn’t an issue for me right now. It’s just the finding foods that don’t make me feel sluggish and horrible. Hopefully it won’t be too long until I’m back to normal and I can get back on track properly. For now, I’ll continue the mixture between pro-pointing and the filling and healthy plan for the rest of the 100 Day Challenge.

How is your challenge going? I’m two thirds of the way through mine now (wow!) and definitely feel much better being back on track so religiously. What’s your one thing that you’re struggling with to start your own 100 Day Challenge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight