June Weight Watchers Challenge Update 3: Oh Dear!

Oh dear! This has been the worst week of the June Weight Watchers challenge.

As usually happens, I have completely fallen off the wagon. Well, not quite fallen off the Weight Watchers wagon but I haven't been tracking. My tracker since Saturday is completely empty.

However, Friday I did managed to lose 1.5lbs. I'm happy with that, especially since I didn't make it to the gym all week.

While I like to hit the gym once a day, I do find it difficult. Right now I'm suffering from a bout of insomnia (it happens now and then and I've learned to just roll with it and let it work out by itself) and my work schedule is jam-packed. I know a lot of people say this, but I don't use work as an excuse. I hate working long hours and as a work at home mom I should be able to control it. But sometimes work piles up and I take on a lot at once. I know my limits and when I am/am not making an excuse.

So, what's the plan? Well, right now I am sticking to points. I'm actually eating no where near my daily points because of the weather. All I want is watery fruits and salads. Most of the food I'm eating is zero points or very low in points. I can't even tell you the last time I ate sweets! Chocolate melts and I'm just not a candy fan.

Weight Loss Trackers: Daily At A Glance Mon To Sun Weekly Weight Loss Tracking Journal Notebook. Undated 53 weeks pad. 6In By 9In For Men & Women (Fitness)

The only thing that will take my points up is the cider. But I only drink up to three small bottles on a Saturday and that's it.

I actually did have a cheeky peek at the scales and found that I've lost weight so far this week. So, I'm sticking with the Weight Watchers plan but I'm just not tracking it all properly this week. I'm going to try and get back on track, but right now I can see myself not tracking until next week now. There are two reasons for this:



Work still hasn't slowed down (it's gotten worse)
I don't like wasting pages in a journal, which I will do if I start tracking part way through the week.

How is your June Weight Watchers challenge going? Feel free to share in the comments below. While I may not be sticking with it, you can (and should!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Problems with Crash Diets

100 Day Challenge Day 28: Staying In Control on a Busy Day

Halloween Party Ideas to Lose Weight